Saturday, September 16, 2017

RIP Harry Dean Stanton



The loss of actor Harry Dean Stanton saddened me last night, but I’m thankful he acted to the end of his ninety-one years. And he seemed to have gone peacefully as possible, of natural causes.

Today my partner sent an article that included an embedded movie trailer of his last project. It’s titled “Lucky”, and is the directorial debut of another excellent actor by the name of John Carroll Lynch. I wish all involved the best success with what looks like a bittersweet treasure of an independent film.

To all of Mr. Stanton’s loved ones, my heart goes out to you. May he rest in peace.

Check out this movie trailer!


-

10 comments:

  1. I was saddened to hear this. He had a good long run.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a good movie. He was good, as an actor, seems like the good ones are kicking off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thankful we still have Dan Ackroyd, Chevy Chase, and Bill Murray. I miss Harold Ramis. ~sigh~ Be well!

      Delete
  3. Good actor. We are losing so many good ones these days.

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!