Friday, September 29, 2017

The Good Life



Jezebel needed a new ‘purr pad’, the last one become a shredded mess. So I ordered a set of two online a few weeks ago. Here you can see she’s really taken to the new one.

Game of Twister, Anyone?

The spare is on a dining room chair in place of a human seat pad, as yet unused, which is fine. I’ll have it when needed.

I always wonder what she’s thinking staring off into space. At least she has stopped running away or jittering in place whenever I pull out the camera

What's your daily favorite place to relax?

-

12 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet. I bet she's thinking, it's about time you got me a new purr pad :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha... Thank you. She can be a brat, too, but so can I. Be well, my dear.

      Delete
  2. You need minions. They will perk you right up.
    Thank you for your comment today. I hope that I did not make you feel bad. I am just me and answer honestly. When I pick the fill-ins, they are off the top of my head. When I sit down to do them, ususally late Wednesday, I answer what comes to me. I hopw I did not upset you. I am sorry if I did. (I need your email address.) Not everyone is like me...or you. HUGS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You moved me in a good way, my dear, no apology necessary. ~hugs~ And we have debated if kittens would perk up our old cats or if disaster would ensue. LOL

      Delete
  3. She looks comfy. I always used to wonder what my cat was thinking. Probably basking in the glory of living a life of luxury while the humans run around!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh... I'm blessed to not have to run around a lot. Be well!

      Delete
  4. She's looks like she's in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that. It's a huge compliment coming from someone so in tune with our feline friends. Be well!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It's a synthetic 'wool' square that creates a warm space upon which to lay. Jezebel loves it!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!