Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Monkey Driving a Car

Thank goodness for patient people trying to help me enter the world of blogs. But I have a long way to go. I've somehow managed to follow my own blog and can't figure out how to remove it.

But I have figured out how to update profiles. That's good. Right? And I actually came across a funny question I thought worth sharing. That probably takes me back to the status of easily entertained primate, but here it is.

For your birthday, your aunt gave you a maple syrup dispenser shaped like a rooster. Write her a thank-you note.

Dear Aunt Olive,
I can't tell you how much your gift means to me. I really can't. We'll go out for pancakes the next time you visit. Hope to see you soon. Give Uncle Evan my best.
Love, Darla

1 comment:

  1. I just laughed myself silly, which is not great since the kids are sleeping in the next room. o.O If they wake up, it's YOUR fault!!! ~giggles~

    ReplyDelete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!