Tuesday, February 28, 2017

That's Purrfect - A Shout-out



A dear fellow blogger regularly shares some amazing cat-centric articles, comics, and what have you. Thanks to her I can share an awesome live video feed featuring Icelandic orphaned kittens.

You have to see this to believe it. These cat protection society folks built a gorgeous kitten-scaled dollhouse and videographers skillfully placed not one but three GoPro cameras for an inclusive view.


She includes the live video link at the bottom of her post. Here it is below in case you miss it, but I encourage you to visit her blog.



-

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's neat how many of the same blogs we traffic. I hope you are having a lovely day!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love good humour. Especially when it has to do with loving critters. Hugs.

      Delete
    2. Hugs, back, my dear! Now I'm going to check on the kittens. ~grin~ Be well.

      Delete
  3. I've only just spotted this, Darla. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you're most welcome. You rock, my dear. Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!