Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Silly Me Strikes Again



I tend to go into anything with the best of intentions, like saving paper. Tired of fiddling with the often broken down ActivTrax kiosk at my local YMCA, I thought printing workouts at home using both sides of the sheet the way to go.

This has been going on for a few weeks now. You’d think I would have it down pat, knowing which side of the printed page should face up inserted in the paper tray. You would be wrong. The other night I ended up with this:

Weirdly, the Last Workout Remains Pretty Legible Here
Thus, I wasted ink by having to print it again. But by golly, I got it now. And I’m probably more certain to remember in future. Right? One can hope.

Flipped Over It's Less Useful Than the Workout the Kiosk Spit Out en EspaƱol
 How often do your good intentions backfire?

-

8 comments:

  1. It took me a while to remember which way to put paper in the printer so I'd print on the back. And sometimes I still get it wrong. (Well, not most of the time, anyway.) But it's still worth it to not waste paper on stuff that's just going to get tossed eventually anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the support. I support your attitude.

      Delete
  2. You better get busy. It looks like you have a lot of work out to do! Reps on top of reps! And, then relax. ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words. I lifted weights yesterday and swam today. Yay! ~grin~ I hope you're well.

      Delete
  3. Well on your side with that....each printer is different. My one at home was different then the one I worked with at work. I actually had to put a sign above the printer at work so folks knew how it was done....haha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How awesome you put a sign above the printer at work. You rock.

      Delete
  4. I am impressed at all you do for your workouts. I never remember which way to put the paper in either.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's kind of you to say. I need to get to the gym today. A swim yesterday left me sore but I need to keep up the momentum. Think I've got the paper figured out now after that last goof. Heh... Be well!

      Delete

Hope you enjoyed stopping by and please drop a line. I love comments.

Any and all will be published upon approval. Thanks!